24 Hour Emergency Flood Service
Choosing The Right Water Damage Company Matters!
Your most important decision after water damage or flooding is in choosing the right company for 24 hour emergency flood service.
The wrong company can make things go from bad to worse quickly and even cause your insurance provider to deny coverage, if things are not done to industry standards.
Calling ACTION EXTRACTION for the REACTION of SATISFACTION is the best decision you can make for 24 hour emergency flood service!
- Over 26 years in restoring flooded homes
- Expert and courteous professionals trained to manage every detail in the restoration process
- We work with all insurance companies and are Michigan approved
- Certified and have a US Patent on the fastest drying system available
- Employing all the necessary measures for success and the elimination of mold
- Capable of working with a tight budget
Your call for 24 hour emergency flood service is recognized with the highest regard and your concerns will be addressed in a way that proves our committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to render 24 hour emergency flood service and will professionally assess the scope of all damages, document your loss and implement the critical procedures that prevent health hazards and loss of property.
24 hour emergency flood service is not a project easily managed by a carpet cleaning company or handyman service. Although you may find an honest individual, they may be honestly uneducated and non-certified.
Ask The Michigan Flood Restoration Expert
It is very common to feel unimaginably stressed after your home experiences a water damage emergency or flooded basement. Homes naturally are a safe haven and source of security for our families and when they flood it becomes personnel and emotional.
FACT : Nothing instills peace of mind like an informed voice providing clear and succinct answers to all your questions.
An immediate flood response is just a phone call away.
We Work with All Insurance Companies
Navigating through an insurance claim due to a flooded home can be unsettling and questions about coverage can be a real concern. Action Extraction has a great record in successfully dealing with the insurance industry as well as an exceptional knowledge in carefully explaining your loss to get you and your family the full coverage you are entitled to. Let us walk you through a worry free experience and quickly get you back to the way things were. We will work directly with your insurance provider and bill them at their pricing. Additionally we will;
- We document your loss with pictures, graphs and highly sensitive moisture detection equipment
- We describe your loss in a language that demonstrates all our efforts were to prevent health hazards, loss of property, mold, microbes and similar dangers that are covered procedures
- We bill your insurance provider directly only for the work we do
- We represent you and follow the protocol of the S-500 Standard and Reference Guide
- We take daily readings to establish and document the complete drying cycle (insurance companies greatly appreciate accuracy and we demand it)
- All this ensures a prompt processing of your claim and timely reimbursement for your damages
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Because of our over 30 years of experience in handling every 24 hour emergency flood service ordeal imaginable, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our work.
The Action Extraction Reaction is Satisfaction or There’s no Financial Transaction.
We are proud of our impeccable record of restoring orderly living conditions and peace of mind to residents of southeast Michigan. We will do what is required to make you a satisfied customer or it’s free.