Water Damage Restoration and Water Removal Rochester Hills MI
When water damage happens after a sewer backup, sump pump failure or storm you need the help of a water restoration company that is experienced, certified and ready to respond when you call. Action Extraction has been a trusted Rochester Hills water restoration and water removal company for over 26 years, providing expert and professional service second to none.
If you have just discovered your home has become the unfortunate target of a water damage emergency and are wondering who to call, than call us. We service Rochester Hills and all Southeast MI when water damage happens and are here for you to provide advise, water removal, restoration, cleanup and drying 24/7 day or night. Call NOW 800-713-4333
Our Technicians Standing By Now Are:
- IICRC Certified in water restoration
- Clean cut, uniformed, professional and courteous
- Extensively trained and have managed over 100 projects themselves
- Drug Free / alcohol free / tested regularly
- Full time and are in their chosen career
- Standing ready to respond day or night to any Rochester Hills water emergency
- Experienced in working with all insurance companies
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and our google rating by former customers is a 5 star google rating TRUST in those who have been in the same shoes and have discovered we really were the right company to call.
Free Estimates / Expert Service / Affordable Rates / Immediate Help in Rochester Hills
Immediate Team Dispatch When You Call
Anxiety and stress is easily calmed when professionals that are leaders in an industry arrive to save the day. With one call to us we place your Rochester Hills water emergency as our top priority and send out our IICRC certified technicians. When we arrive we will be more than eager to assist with every aspect of the restoration process and will answer all your questions.
We Specialize In:
- Sump Pump / Sewer Backup Cleaning
- Toilet / Tub / Sink Overflows
- Broken Water Pipes Rochester Hills
- Burst Hot Water Heater
- Sanitizing and Deodorization
- Complete Structural Drying
- Drying non invasively without demolition
Why Choosing Action Extraction is The Right Choice for Rochester Hills MI
We are not a new company trying to make it in the water damage restoration industry. We are Michigan’s premier water restoration company having a US Patent on the world’s fastest drying system, only available to our customers that dries faster and at less expense.
Calling ACTION EXTRACTION for the REACTION of SATISFACTION is the best decision you can
- We work with all insurance companies and are Michigan approved
- Certified and have a US Patent on the fastest drying system available
- Employing all the necessary measures for success and the elimination of mold
- Capable of working with a tight budget
- Over 26 years in restoring flooded homes
- Expert and courteous professionals trained to manage every detail in the restoration process
- Local Rochester Hills technicians can arrive in usually less than an hour.
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee: “The ACTION EXTRACTION REACTION is SATISFACTION or there’s no Financial TRANSACTION”.
We Are Rochester Hills One Stop Source For Services Related To All Water Damage Emergencies
- HVAC technicians
- Mechanical engineers
- Cleaning experts
- Contents and clothing management.
What Kind of Water Damage Has Happened in Your Rochester Hills Home?
There are only 3 recognized classifications for any water damage that may enter a home and they are determined by the degree of contamination. “Category 1″ is the least contaminated and sometimes even fresh because it came from a fresh water source like water pipes and hot water heaters. “Category 2″ is from sources that are considered alive because it contains living microorganisms like from ground water due to a sump pump failure or water from a leaky roof. “Category 3″ is the worst because it is abundantly contaminated such as sewer water. This particular water classification is the most dangerous and is often pathogenic meaning it can easily make someone sick because it has germs.
If your Rochester Hills MI home is wet from a water intrusion than it is of critical importance that the water damage be classified correctly, because each class has it’s own protocol that must be adhered to if the water is to be mitigated correctly. The professionals at Action Extraction are highly skilled in determining the scope of damage and documenting the damages for your records as well as the insurance companies records. We are water damage specialist that give strict adherence to the industry standards that promote health and safety.
Rochester Hills Fresh Water Damage Repair / Rochester Hills Ground Water Cleanup / Rochester Hills Sewer Water Cleanup
- Hot water heater leaks
- Burst water pipes
- Sump pump backups
- Foundation leaks
- Sewer backups
- Toilet overflows
- Refrigerator leaks
- Washing Machine overflows
- Dish washer malfunction
- Any water damage immaginable
Water Damage From A Fresh Water Source in Rochester Hills
Some Rochester Hills homeowners have unfortunately experienced water damage from fresh water sources such as broken pipes, hot water heater leaks, sink overflows or appliance malfunctions. It is a wise decision if you are away from your home for any extended period of time to shut off the water from the main so as to protect your home from a fresh water catastrophe should something go wrong when you are away.
If fresh water somehow makes it’s way to a room with carpet, it is no major problem and water can be easily removed and wet carpets can be dried with little chance of damage. However, it is when this fresh water makes it’s way to drywall, wood cabinetry and base moldings one should become concerned for these materials are food sources for mold and can begin to thrive with it in as little as 48 hours if not dried completely.
Action Extraction will come out at no cost to evaluate your wet Rochester Hills MI property with special tools that detect water when the naked eye itself fails to see it. This is important if one wants to be sure the environment is not in danger of a health hazard. This type of water damage is typically always covered by homeowners insurance assuming all is documented well.
Water Damage From a Failed Sump Pump / Backup of Ground Water
Causes of ground water entering the home are typically going to be from sump pumps that fail and leaks from foundations and roofs. If your Rochester Hills property has experienced water damage from ground water it is important to have the water professionally removed, all contaminated areas cleaned with plant based anti-microbial agents and drying equipment placed to remove humidity. Ground water placed under a microscope shows living microorganisms and they are ready to proliferate and form mold in your home. Action Extraction professionally restores property completely if ground water has affected it in any way. CALL NOW 800-713-4333
If you are uncertain as to insurance coverage for a sump pump backup that results in a flooded basement in your Rochester Hills home, give us a call and we can help you see if you are covered.
Sewer Water Flooding in Rochester Hills
The nastiest kind of water to have enter your home is sewer water. This water is abounding with viruses, bacteria and a horde of other pathogenic germs that can cause illness. The cleanup of these water damaged environments takes precise strategies that are carefully spelled out in the IICRC Standard and Reference Guide S-500. Action Extraction is a certified firm and abundantly experienced in cat-3 water damage cleanup in Rochester Hills and we are devoted to such techniques. Your safety is our top priority as we make sure you and your family is taken care of.
Action Extraction operates powerful truck-mount extraction units that will steam clean all affected surfaces completely. After cleaning of all areas we utilize anti-microbial agents and scrub the indoor air with HEPA filtration air scrubbers.
Let Us Make Your Insurance Claim Stress Free.
Navigating an insurance claim is what we do with great skill, whether it is in documenting the water loss, to taking pictures or writing the estimate.
We At Action Extraction:
- Document your claim with pictures, graphs and all necessary documentation
- Is a recognized Michigan claims restoration firm and are known to all insurance carriers
- We use the same software for billing the insurance industry requires for billing
- Are a certified firm and as such the insurance companies recognize our work with higher regard
- We are certified in billing through the xactamate software
Action Extraction Uses The Latest Equipment Available for Water Damage in Rochester Hills
When properties flood it is necessary to employ the very latest in cutting edge equipment to dry efficiently, reasonable and safely. Action Extraction uses the very best equipment on the market so we can provide service second to none. We are also known for our use of specialty equipment for drying wet ceramic tile, wall interiors and hard wood floor. We also offer Insta-Duct Systems, a controlled energy system we have a US Patent on that dries quicker and at less expense.
Water Damage Cleanup, Cleaning, Water Removal, Restoration and Repairs in Rochester Hills
- Water Damage Rochester Hills MI
- Water Removal Rochester Hills MI
- Water Restoration Rochester Hills MI
- Sewer Water Cleanup Rochester Hills MI
- Sump Pump Water Backup Water Damage Rochester Hills MI
- Water in my Basement Rochester Hills MI
- Remove Water in my Basement Rochester Hills MI
- Cleanup Water in my Basement Rochester Hills MI
- Water damaged wood flooring Rochester Hills MI
- Water damaged ceramic tile Rochester Hills MI